Expansion Joint Filler
Expansion Joint filler’ is a cross-linked, pre-moulded, high performance joint filler board. It is readily compressible and ensures low load transfer.
Features & Benefits
- Closed cell
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Bitumen free
- Thermally stable (from -400C to +700C)
- Resilient - recovers more than 96%
- Easy to use
- Rot proof and bacteria resistant
- Structural expansion joints in concrete brick and block work
- Isolation to infill panels
- Bridge decks, abutments, pier hinge joints etc.
- As a backup support for sealant
- Expansion joints in concrete highways, airport runways, taxi tracks etc.
- Expansion joints in parking areas, industrial flooring etc.
- Water retaining and water excluding structures