‘INSUshield’ is a non-fibrous, fire retardant, closed cell, tri-dimensional chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam. Conforms to ‘Class O’ for Fire Propagation and ‘Class 1’ for surface Spread of Flame. It is an ideal environment friendly material, with a perfect solution for all your thermal insulation needs.
Features & Benefits
- 'Class O’ in fire propagation and ‘Class 1’ in surface spread of flame
- Non-fibrous & non-toxic - Non-irritant. No risk of airborne fibers contaminating indoor air quality
- More than 90% closed cell - Negligible water/moisture absorption
- Non-carcinogenic. Environment & user friendly
- Wide operating temperature range
- Weather resistant and shock proof
- Low and stable ‘K’ value
- Ease of use and maintenance free
- Chemically inert
- Resistant to growth of fungi and vermin
- Emits non-toxic smoke
- AC / Humidification Duct insulation
- Under deck insulation
- Acoustic flooring etc.